TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+14
Emmature
Glamboy
Madelchai
SPF
endless dark
deadcoldgothgirl
DarkDreamer
MoonRaven
Spooky
QueenbHorror
Ginger_Snaps
RedAngel
WrappedinReflection
La Diva Carlotta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-21

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:32 pm

DarkDreamer wrote:
I'm coming back to the Gothic Beauty forums after being gone for two years. Things had been... umm... crazy? But I'm finally back in a position where things are stable.

Sup.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7526902
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:03 am

Madelchai wrote:
DarkDreamer wrote:
I'm coming back to the Gothic Beauty forums after being gone for two years. Things had been... umm... crazy? But I'm finally back in a position where things are stable.

Sup.

Thankfully not much right now.

But to sum up the past two years: I finished my degree, and was so stressed out by the whole art school thing that I dropped artsy things completely. I also had to deal with some depression issues and a few stupid medical things. And I didn't have a computer for a long time. Final note on the bad side of things, I moved to a new city where I spent a lot of time feeling very isolated.

But, there have been a lot of good things as well. I have a job that I really love, my antidepressant cocktail is finally working, all my medical problems have been sorted out, I'm slowly getting back into doing some artsy side projects (-very- slowly), and I'm feeling a bit less isolated in my new city. Will and I are still happily together, and I've met a lot of really awesome people over the past two years. And for all of that I am grateful.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:03 pm

I'm shopping around for some tactical boots. I need a real pair, as opposed to a fashion pair, because I need something that will last and are comfortable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7691076

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:50 am

I can see posts from 3 months ago in the "latest topics", so now I'm going to go blitz the comments and freshen things up
comp
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:31 am

My feet are recovering from a long day at work and getting pissed off at my romantic interest coworker's ex-girlfriend who forced him to wait over an hour to take him home when he is sick.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:43 pm

I'm trying to convince a few friends to go out clubbing with me next week. I haven't really been out in a few months, and I reallyreallyreally miss it. The event I want to go to is an annual Halloween event, and I had so much fun at it last year...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:55 pm

Sitting on my a$$... I'd be walking around, but I did something to my foot again... Waiting on the reality people to get back to me so I know if I should apply for those apartments or not.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:57 pm

I'm procrastinating. I finished some of my lab work for the week. But I still have reading that needs to be done for my classes. I'm not exactly excited about reading my chemistry and anatomy textbooks...

Last edited by DarkDreamer on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Looking at some Weathertech mats for the new car.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Just changed the flush mount light fixture in my guest bedroom and is hoping I did it correctly. When I turned the light on, I heard neither a spark or smelled anything burning, but I have a fire extinguisher in the room just in case I majorly f**ked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Sitting in the language lab, doing my lab stuff, and studying my Japanese.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 2:17 pm

Sending out applications for volunteer positions. I'm going to try my hand at teaching/tutoring children and teens one or two afternoons a week. I'm still trying to figure out a career path. I'm considering teaching, but I want to get some more experience with it before I commit to grad school or job-hunting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:03 pm

Dark Dreamer, have you heard about the English teaching jobs in Asia? They'll take about anyone with a bachelors degree who's a native English speaker. Most positions are in Japan, Korea, and Taiwan from what I found. Good way to earn a little money for a few years before going into something else.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:56 pm

I have heard about those programs. I just forgot about them.

I could manage to find a position teaching for just a few months, then it might be worth looking into. I'm not sure how I'd handle being abroad for a long period of time.

I just googled it and found a few websites advertising teaching positions abroad, so maybe I could find something. It seems like there are similar programs in Germany and the Czech Republic, and I'd love to explore those countries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:58 pm

Well, I'm not sure about short term programs. I've always looked for long term ones. When I was in Germany and France, I felt healthier than I ever did here, so I would rather be away for longer tongue
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:07 am

I'm taking a break from dealing with schoolwork and career stuff.

I was just browsing eBay, and am now trying to decide if I should buy this or not. I don't -really- have the money for it, but it's just so pretty: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mucha-brass-cut-glass-necklace-vintage-art-noveau-vaseline-uranium-1910s-Czecho-/181582354606?pt=Vintage_Costume_Jewelry&hash=item2a4726d8ae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 2:13 pm

O_O Damn that's expensive.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:00 pm

I didn't end up buying it, and that is a big part of the reason why.

Right now I'm getting ready to leave the house and buy some new clothing. I just got a position as an after school tutor and I only have two shirts that look remotely professional. I need some dress pants and more shirts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 7:30 pm

I'm sitting at my parents house. I moved into my own place (again) last week, and I don't have internet there (except on my phone) so I'm surfing the net.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Just ordered some Gurkha Centurian Double Perfectos.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 3:16 pm

Stomach ache and throwing up, and I didn't even eat all that much yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Sitting in the language lab and trying to stay awake. My body isn't used to third shift yet, so I didn't get much sleep... more of a short nap. Just did some German work... Now to study some Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Ordered 2 dozen Gurkha Centurion Double Perfectos, a lighter, a quad-flame lighter, ice ball makers, 2 cans of 5x refined butane, and a 5 capacity travel humidor.

...I'm not to be left unattended with my debit card for the rest of the week.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:46 am

Trying to focus on schoolwork (and failing miserably.) Two weeks to go, and I'll be done with all this college bs! Well... until I need to go to grad school...

Last edited by DarkDreamer on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:50 pm

Trying not to doze off before my Japanese class. After that, it's German immersion weekend. I'll probably take a nap in the car. Third shift if killer when you're used to working second shift.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Lifestyle-
Jump to: