TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Toys!!!

Go down 
+20
RedAngel
helen damnation
Succubus
Apocalypse
SPF
deadcoldgothgirl
Eyvind
*Morbid Doll*
Dark Gentleman
endless dark
Vampira132
MoonRaven
Katànya
Siddicus Rex
Morwenna
Maxmordon
Ginger_Snaps
lollirot
angelofthenight
ravengrim
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Toys!!! - Page 7 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7592780
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:23 am

cynfullov wrote:
Twilight "Barbies"

They look like ordinary Barbies to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Toys!!! - Page 7 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7689763
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:38 pm

Toys!!! - Page 7 2e49gdj
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Toys!!! - Page 7 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7686443

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:40 pm

The koala accessory made me giggle!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:34 pm

helen damnation wrote:
The koala accessory made me giggle!

Yeah, it is oh so common to see a koala in the arctic regions, just eating away at icy eucalyptus smoothies while lazying away on an iceberg.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Toys!!! - Page 7 Evil10
More Numbers : 7695134

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:53 pm

Those look like OOAK dolls (Volks I think). I'm always amazed at the artistry that goes into the repaints.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Toys!!! - Page 7 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7652700
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Toys!!! - Page 7 328699-Mattel_Monster_High

From left to right:
Clawdeen Wolf - Lagoona Blue - Cleo DeNile - Duece - Frankie Stein & Draculaura

Mattel Bets on Creature Feature!
By Alexa Hyland
Monday, May 31, 2010

Monsters are coming to the house that Barbie built.

Mattel Inc. is unveiling its Monster High franchise this summer, the first in-house toy brand the company has launched since Hot Wheels in 1968, featuring characters based on teen children of werewolves, zombies and other frightmeisters.

It will also be the biggest brand launch in the company’s history because the dolls will be accompanied by an apparel line, a series of books, an interactive website and webisodes, and Halloween costumes this fall. A movie is expected in 2011 or 2012.

It’s a break with tradition for the El Segundo company because Mattel typically launches a product and tracks its popularity for a year before creating games, TV shows and books based on the item.

“This is the most comprehensive franchise launch that I can recall since Barbie in the 1950s,” said Margaret Whitfield, a senior research analyst with Birmingham, Ala.-based Sterne Agee & Leach Inc. who follows Mattel.

It’s unclear how much money Mattel could reap from Monster High, and it’s also unclear how much the company has invested in resources and cash – although one analyst estimated the toymaker will have spent tens of millions of dollars in merchandise and media costs by the holiday season. Chief Executive Robert Eckert acknowledges the big bet.

“This is a commitment of significant marketing energy from our standpoint to see if we can create a franchise,” Eckert said in a May 13 conference call with analysts. “Maybe we can, maybe we can’t. But I’ll tell you it’s the beginning of what we see as some opportunities to create franchises like this going forward.”

A Mattel spokeswoman said the company is shipping Monster High fashion dolls to mass retailers and Monster High-themed apparel to tween clothing retailer Justice. The merchandise is scheduled to hit shelves in July. The dolls will retail for $16.99 to $29.99, while the apparel will sell from $20 to $42.

There’s also a Monster High book that is available for preorder on Amazon.com and will be out Sept. 1. Then there’s the Monster High-themed Halloween costumes that’ll be sold at party supply retailer Party City.

In addition, Mattel has inked a deal with Universal Studios for a Monster High movie. Plans call for a musical by “Chicago” producers Craig Zadan and Neil Muron. Zadan and Muron have already enlisted “Hairspray” composers Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman to write an original score for the film.

Industry experts said Mattel hopes it has a hit in Monster High, which the company has described as “Grease” meets “Addams Family,” because it’s a combination of the gothic-inspired “Twilight” movies and Disney’s tween-friendly “High School Musical” franchise.

“It’s really an attempt to go after the trends that are out there right now,” said Lynn Rosenblum, an L.A. toy industry analyst, “whether it be the ‘Twilight’ franchise and girls’ fascination with things that are ethereal or otherworldly, or this obsession with high school.”

But with Monster High, industry experts said Mattel’s also focused on a much larger feat: capturing the attention of tween girls, roughly defined as 8 to 12. In fact, the toymaker has been trying for years to keep the attention – and dollars – of young girls after they’ve outgrown their Barbies. But the company has faced stiff competition in the submarket from rival MGA Entertainment Inc. and its line of wide-eyed, pouty-lipped Bratz dolls and more recently its Bratz-esque Moxie Girlz line.

“This is a part of the market that Mattel has wanted to develop more share in, but has never been able to do the job,” Whitfield said. “But this could capture the Bratz age group.”

Target spokeswoman Erin Madsen said the discount retailer will begin carrying the Monster High dolls nationwide Aug. 1. She said the company is planning to dedicate up to four feet of aisle space in each store and will also feature other display advertising to support the brand.

“Target is really excited about Monster High because it showcases the current trend in vampires/monsters,” Madsen said, “and has the great fashion aesthetics required in the fashion doll category.”

Most industry insiders and analysts are bullish on Monster High. But there are some skeptics.

Sean McGowan, an analyst with New York-based Needham & Co. LLC, believes that Mattel’s costs for the launch will rise to the tens of millions before the end of the year. The expensive bet could pay off – or not.

“If this thing winds up being – year in, year out – a $100 million-plus line, then it will be very profitable,” McGowan said. “But it could be a complete whiff. No one really knows.”

He pointed out that most new toys fail or fail to sustain themselves after a period of popularity. He believes it would be better for Mattel to focus on growing existing lines.

“The strategy of relying for growth on extending existing brands is smarter than gambling on new ones,” he said.

In addition, Rosenblum, the local independent toy consultant, wonders if tween girls will want to buy dolls, which are central products in the new line.

“It may resonate with them, but that has to turn into a purchase of a doll and then merchandise,” Rosenblum said.

Guys and ghouls

Mattel began developing the Monster High franchise about three years ago, after a company packaging designer came up with the concept. The toymaker has extensively tested the concept with focus groups.

Monster High is the first brand that Mattel’s created internally in decades. Barbie was launched in 1959 and Hot Wheels in 1968. Since then, the company has added its most profitable product lines through acquisitions, including Fisher-Price, Cabbage Patch Kids and American Girl.

Monster High’s storyline centers on six classmates – Lagoona Blue, Clawdeen Wolf, Draculaura, Cleo de Nile, Deuce Gorgon and Ghoulia Yelps.

Biographies of the characters are already on Mattel’s Monster High website, which also features minicartoons in a webisode series. For example, one episode features Clawdeen Wolf, the daughter of a werewolf, who performs in the school “talon show” – and accidentally shows her werewolf side.

The Mattel spokeswoman said the company wanted to bring the Monster High characters to life by developing a fantasy world that resonates with tween and young teen girls.

“It’s all about high school and the trials and tribulations kids experience in high school,” said the spokeswoman. “It’s really engaging and relatable for girls, but it’s also infused with humor and wit.”

Mattel will use Internet advertising to promote the Monster High line. The spokeswoman said the company is planning to present a music and dance video on You Tube’s home page on Friday the 13th in August.

The company has also enlisted former “American Idol” contestant Allison Iraheta, whose music will be featured in a half-hour program with a Monster High theme that will be broadcast on the Internet or TV.

But the Monster High fashion dolls will be the first test of success for Mattel. The dolls don outfits edgier than Barbie’s girly garb. For example, Frankie Stein, the daughter of Frankenstein, comes with zebra platform heels, a plaid dress with chains, and hair streaked white and black.

Meanwhile, girls doing back-to-school shopping will be able to pick up Monster High-themed apparel at tween retailer Justice, which has more than 900 stores in the United States and abroad.

Justice is already promoting the Monster High brand on its website with a two-minute cartoon webisode. Under a deal with Mattel, Justice will sell Monster High dolls and books alongside the apparel line.

“This is the first time I can recall a Mattel property that’s been internally developed with this kind of launch,” Sterne Agee’s Whitfield said. “It’s reaching out to so many different pockets.”

Toys!!! - Page 7 PTRU1-7510302reg1 "Welcome to Monster High" Link to Mattel
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Toys!!! - Page 7 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7591570
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Toys!!! - Page 7 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7593744
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:44 pm

^^Oh my! blush
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Toys!!! - Page 7 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7577979
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:13 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Things that make you say what!!!!?????

Babys firt high heels

let babys nurse babies

stripper doll

kids first stirpper poles. I couldn't find the full kid version but here you go.

ya, i said... what!!!! I wanna meet the parents who bought their kid the stripper doll.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:11 pm

^^You would be surprised. They are expanding the countrys where they sell the nursing doll and surpisingly enough the stripper polls are in high demand as well. They even have skimpy string bikinis for baby to match mommys.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
More Numbers : 7355261
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:24 pm

cynfullov wrote:
Toys!!! - Page 7 328699-Mattel_Monster_High

From left to right:
Clawdeen Wolf - Lagoona Blue - Cleo DeNile - Duece - Frankie Stein & Draculaura

Mattel Bets on Creature Feature!
By Alexa Hyland
Monday, May 31, 2010

Monsters are coming to the house that Barbie built.

Mattel Inc. is unveiling its Monster High franchise this summer, the first in-house toy brand the company has launched since Hot Wheels in 1968, featuring characters based on teen children of werewolves, zombies and other frightmeisters.

It will also be the biggest brand launch in the company’s history because the dolls will be accompanied by an apparel line, a series of books, an interactive website and webisodes, and Halloween costumes this fall. A movie is expected in 2011 or 2012.

It’s a break with tradition for the El Segundo company because Mattel typically launches a product and tracks its popularity for a year before creating games, TV shows and books based on the item.

“This is the most comprehensive franchise launch that I can recall since Barbie in the 1950s,” said Margaret Whitfield, a senior research analyst with Birmingham, Ala.-based Sterne Agee & Leach Inc. who follows Mattel.

It’s unclear how much money Mattel could reap from Monster High, and it’s also unclear how much the company has invested in resources and cash – although one analyst estimated the toymaker will have spent tens of millions of dollars in merchandise and media costs by the holiday season. Chief Executive Robert Eckert acknowledges the big bet.

“This is a commitment of significant marketing energy from our standpoint to see if we can create a franchise,” Eckert said in a May 13 conference call with analysts. “Maybe we can, maybe we can’t. But I’ll tell you it’s the beginning of what we see as some opportunities to create franchises like this going forward.”

A Mattel spokeswoman said the company is shipping Monster High fashion dolls to mass retailers and Monster High-themed apparel to tween clothing retailer Justice. The merchandise is scheduled to hit shelves in July. The dolls will retail for $16.99 to $29.99, while the apparel will sell from $20 to $42.

There’s also a Monster High book that is available for preorder on Amazon.com and will be out Sept. 1. Then there’s the Monster High-themed Halloween costumes that’ll be sold at party supply retailer Party City.

In addition, Mattel has inked a deal with Universal Studios for a Monster High movie. Plans call for a musical by “Chicago” producers Craig Zadan and Neil Muron. Zadan and Muron have already enlisted “Hairspray” composers Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman to write an original score for the film.

Industry experts said Mattel hopes it has a hit in Monster High, which the company has described as “Grease” meets “Addams Family,” because it’s a combination of the gothic-inspired “Twilight” movies and Disney’s tween-friendly “High School Musical” franchise.

“It’s really an attempt to go after the trends that are out there right now,” said Lynn Rosenblum, an L.A. toy industry analyst, “whether it be the ‘Twilight’ franchise and girls’ fascination with things that are ethereal or otherworldly, or this obsession with high school.”

But with Monster High, industry experts said Mattel’s also focused on a much larger feat: capturing the attention of tween girls, roughly defined as 8 to 12. In fact, the toymaker has been trying for years to keep the attention – and dollars – of young girls after they’ve outgrown their Barbies. But the company has faced stiff competition in the submarket from rival MGA Entertainment Inc. and its line of wide-eyed, pouty-lipped Bratz dolls and more recently its Bratz-esque Moxie Girlz line.

“This is a part of the market that Mattel has wanted to develop more share in, but has never been able to do the job,” Whitfield said. “But this could capture the Bratz age group.”

Target spokeswoman Erin Madsen said the discount retailer will begin carrying the Monster High dolls nationwide Aug. 1. She said the company is planning to dedicate up to four feet of aisle space in each store and will also feature other display advertising to support the brand.

“Target is really excited about Monster High because it showcases the current trend in vampires/monsters,” Madsen said, “and has the great fashion aesthetics required in the fashion doll category.”

Most industry insiders and analysts are bullish on Monster High. But there are some skeptics.

Sean McGowan, an analyst with New York-based Needham & Co. LLC, believes that Mattel’s costs for the launch will rise to the tens of millions before the end of the year. The expensive bet could pay off – or not.

“If this thing winds up being – year in, year out – a $100 million-plus line, then it will be very profitable,” McGowan said. “But it could be a complete whiff. No one really knows.”

He pointed out that most new toys fail or fail to sustain themselves after a period of popularity. He believes it would be better for Mattel to focus on growing existing lines.

“The strategy of relying for growth on extending existing brands is smarter than gambling on new ones,” he said.

In addition, Rosenblum, the local independent toy consultant, wonders if tween girls will want to buy dolls, which are central products in the new line.

“It may resonate with them, but that has to turn into a purchase of a doll and then merchandise,” Rosenblum said.

Guys and ghouls

Mattel began developing the Monster High franchise about three years ago, after a company packaging designer came up with the concept. The toymaker has extensively tested the concept with focus groups.

Monster High is the first brand that Mattel’s created internally in decades. Barbie was launched in 1959 and Hot Wheels in 1968. Since then, the company has added its most profitable product lines through acquisitions, including Fisher-Price, Cabbage Patch Kids and American Girl.

Monster High’s storyline centers on six classmates – Lagoona Blue, Clawdeen Wolf, Draculaura, Cleo de Nile, Deuce Gorgon and Ghoulia Yelps.

Biographies of the characters are already on Mattel’s Monster High website, which also features minicartoons in a webisode series. For example, one episode features Clawdeen Wolf, the daughter of a werewolf, who performs in the school “talon show” – and accidentally shows her werewolf side.

The Mattel spokeswoman said the company wanted to bring the Monster High characters to life by developing a fantasy world that resonates with tween and young teen girls.

“It’s all about high school and the trials and tribulations kids experience in high school,” said the spokeswoman. “It’s really engaging and relatable for girls, but it’s also infused with humor and wit.”

Mattel will use Internet advertising to promote the Monster High line. The spokeswoman said the company is planning to present a music and dance video on You Tube’s home page on Friday the 13th in August.

The company has also enlisted former “American Idol” contestant Allison Iraheta, whose music will be featured in a half-hour program with a Monster High theme that will be broadcast on the Internet or TV.

But the Monster High fashion dolls will be the first test of success for Mattel. The dolls don outfits edgier than Barbie’s girly garb. For example, Frankie Stein, the daughter of Frankenstein, comes with zebra platform heels, a plaid dress with chains, and hair streaked white and black.

Meanwhile, girls doing back-to-school shopping will be able to pick up Monster High-themed apparel at tween retailer Justice, which has more than 900 stores in the United States and abroad.

Justice is already promoting the Monster High brand on its website with a two-minute cartoon webisode. Under a deal with Mattel, Justice will sell Monster High dolls and books alongside the apparel line.

“This is the first time I can recall a Mattel property that’s been internally developed with this kind of launch,” Sterne Agee’s Whitfield said. “It’s reaching out to so many different pockets.”

Toys!!! - Page 7 PTRU1-7510302reg1 "Welcome to Monster High" Link to Mattel

Boy I wish I had these when I was little....it would have saved me from making over barbie with a sharpie, lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Toys!!! - Page 7 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7652700
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Wow, how beautiful she is. For those of you that might not know, run your cursor over the pic
and it'll show you a close up. Love how they've done up her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Toys!!! - Page 7 25883sk
More Numbers : 7421715
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:22 pm

I really like this thread. Smile

Monster High Dolls: They're actually pretty cool. I saw them at Toys R Us; they're pretty, with brushable hair and all. I read the backs of the packages -- the vampire girl is in fact a vegetarian! Her preferred foods include fruits, vegetables, and lots of iron supplements. grin

The Athena Barbie is indeed beautiful. I like her shield too.

The Brides of Dracula are so gorgeous! I'd love to have all 3.

Years ago I saw this at Wal-Mart of all places. I ought not have passed her up!
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:29 am

The dracula dolls look amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:05 am

RedAngel wrote:
Years ago I saw this at Wal-Mart of all places. I ought not have passed her up!

I have that doll. She is truly beautiful.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
More Numbers : 7689763

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:36 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:13 pm

^^ Oh, they're awesome! grin
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : Toys!!! - Page 7 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6157598
Registration date : 2011-07-18

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am

I need to stop looking at this thread! I'm running out of room for toys! Smile

BUT that didn't stop my boyfriend from buying me this Vincent Price doll for my birthday. He's gorgeous, but the site still didn't ship it yet...and my birthday was in May. (ok rant...) At first they said shipping 2nd quarter of 2011, and NOW its 3th quarter of 2012... Grr...I just want my toy, f***ers!! I trust the site, because I've been ordering from them for some time but still.

(end rant)

But isn't he just dreamy? I just wanna lick him. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:20 am

QueenbHorror wrote:
I need to stop looking at this thread! I'm running out of room for toys! Smile

BUT that didn't stop my boyfriend from buying me this Vincent Price doll for my birthday. He's gorgeous, but the site still didn't ship it yet...and my birthday was in May. (ok rant...) At first they said shipping 2nd quarter of 2011, and NOW its 3th quarter of 2012... Grr...I just want my toy, f***ers!! I trust the site, because I've been ordering from them for some time but still.

(end rant)

But isn't he just dreamy? I just wanna lick him. Wink

Puuurrrllll
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : Toys!!! - Page 7 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6157598
Registration date : 2011-07-18

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Couldn't decide if this should go into Things I Must Have or here. Seeing that there all toys, I guess here would be the best bet Smile

Elvira Mistress of the Dark model kit --- With Gonk!!

Lily Munster

Herman Munster

Edgar Allan Poe bobble head--I thought of Ginger when I saw that one, and her signature Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:46 pm

^^ Ah cool! Smile I remember watching the Munsters on Nick at Nite when I was in junior high, and I remember watching Elvira when I was really little. Re: Poe: likewise, I think of Ginger every time we're traveling through Richmond and pass signs for the Poe Museum. Still waiting for the chance to stop in (we pass it going from NC to MD).

As for toys: I have yet to see an Evangeline Ghastly doll I don't love.
New ones here
Past releases here Some of these are breathtaking!
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Toys!!! - Page 7 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7577979
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:03 pm

I want a Morticia Addams doll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toys!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys!!!   Toys!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toys!!!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Lifestyle-
Jump to: