TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+26
deadcoldgothgirl
BadArt23
Apocalypse
angelofthenight
Alenuska
Emmature
PorcelainPirate
Spooky
Synth
WrappedinReflection
Eyvind
TheDarkHippie
albinasamara
endless dark
Lolita Rose
Nightmistress
RedAngel
SPF
JJ_Decay
ravengrim
helen damnation
La Diva Carlotta
MoonRaven
Vampira132
cynfullov
GothicScrybe
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 25883sk
More Numbers : 7476861
Registration date : 2008-11-30

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:14 pm

Thoroughly enjoying my day off. grin
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7648890
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:31 pm

^^Three day weekend for you! Woohoo!

I'm envious. Was hoping to take a day off next week, but that ain't gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 25883sk
More Numbers : 7476861
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:40 pm

^^ I recommend it highly! Very Happy I needed it, even if I do have to wait till Monday to get my check. (And it's a tax-free weekend here, so I *really* need to watch my spending!)
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7646716
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Ello ello. Well I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread, but I don't remember if there is a long a$$ recap story thread on here Very Happy

Well most of you probably remember wen lex told all of you that I was in a car accident the day after my bday back in december. Well my mom got her hand caught in a grinder at work so I had to take her to the hospital and such often but that was ruining my grades since I had to miss so much class. Then my cousin and best friend moved into my house. My cousin made my life a living hell. My bf broke up with me for his ex. He keeps asking for me back just to leave so I'm done with that crap. My other cousin got messed up on drugs and considering her older sister was the one that moved in with me, she some how was allowed into my house.

When both of them moved out and my best friend moved out I was trying to get things in my house back to normal. My car was acting up but it wasn't too bad. I ended up getting 2 A's and two F's that semester so I wasn't very happy. Then I started getting my stuff ready to transfer colleges by next fall. My mom got into this big hissy fit saying my brothers and I didn't love her and such like that. She is spiraling with really bad depression. To make matters worse I got laid off from my job and I can't find anything. Well she ended up having really bad migranes and collapsed at work.

I had to pick her up come to find out I didn't know that she has systs that could become cancerous on her arms and her clevage. I also found out my mom had eye anurisms. All which she felt she didn't need to worry me about. Well they found a large mass in her brain. After over a month of testing they have determined my mom is bleeding in her brain. It constantly bleeds but they don't want to do surgery in fear they will make it worse. But they said when she gets stressed she can kill her self by bleeding in her brain.

So now I'm trying to get things ready for a new college semester. I was $2600 short from getting the 2009 dodge caliber that I wanted but I ended getting a 2006 ford fusion a few days ago. My mom just recently went back to work from being in the hospital and we had no money coming in and now I'm still looking for a job.

So how are all of you? lol if you wanna msg me so we don't waste space that's cool. Endless I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7741589
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:51 pm

I couldnt possibly say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:54 pm

I can has fud.... Nom nom nom nom....
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7742894

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:56 pm

I'm sitting in church. Of course my mom thought it started at another time. So I have to be here longer than I want to be. And my evil witch of an aunt (my uncle's wife) is here. She shows up at church everyday and what's the point when all she does it talk about people behind their backs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:05 pm

I'm hungry! The hubby's about to order Chinese. I think I'm gonna pass out I'm so hungry.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:18 pm

I'm stuffed. I just ate a huge meal at national coney island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:00 pm

eating.... again. I'm torn between doing something productive and just being lazy.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:03 pm

^^I feel your pain girlie.

I have to roll out the area rugs we got delivered yesterday. But first I have to give my floors a good Swiffering. Not really a big deal, but one of the rugs is 9.5 X 13.5 feet. I belive there will be some furniture moving involed. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:08 pm

^^^makes me glad I have carpet.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:36 am

Whew! Just rolled out two rugs. I might do one more before I go to bed. Or I might just pass out now. lol
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7410407
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:15 am

wanting to go to bed... and just chewed out my friend and all her stupid drama. IT FELT GOOD!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:21 pm

Trying to figure out facebook. Now it's not alerting me when someone is chatting with me.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7707846
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Ever know one of those people that send out more than one card for any given event?

Well if not... I'm your first.

That's what I'm doing.

Last edited by cynfullov on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : an X-tra not needed " s ")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:48 pm

^^lol

I just finished an exercise for german on live mocha.... I only got 58% correct. The exercise had to do with "in the" "on the" at the"...I better study that one some more.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7410407
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:04 pm

waiting to go to work....I'm sooo bored!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7742894

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:09 pm

Went grocery shopping with my mom. I hate grocery shopping. People are so rude and stupid I want to punch them out....
I ate some noodles. Now I'm gonna get ready to go to the bf's house. There's a festival in the park that I wanted to go to (Just for something to do) but it might rain, so who knows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:37 pm

Having a very late lunch with the husband. Mmmm...bacon, egg and cheese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Trying to find the best way to phrase a reply.... Why do they need that many ways to say "the" or "a/an"?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:12 pm

Trying to figure out what I'm making for dinner tonight. But I can tell you "A bag of peaches $2. A bag of salad $3. A nice lunch home alone with the dogs by my side.... Priceless."
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7707846
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Being in one of my more unsatisfiable moods. Looking for interesting things to post...

I'd like to eat something, but I must not be truly hungry, for if I were anything would do and I'm just not feeling like eating just anything. I am ashamed of myself somewhat.

I just want something...
Comforting I suppose, but I just don't know what exactly. hmmm... I'm in need of something comforting yet but lusicious, decadent, warm...
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:36 pm

cynfullov wrote:
Being in one of my more unsatisfiable moods. Looking for interesting things to post...

I'd like to eat something, but I must not be truly hungry, for if I were anything would do and I'm just not feeling like eating just anything. I am ashamed of myself somewhat.

I just want something...
Comforting I suppose, but I just don't know what exactly. hmmm... I'm in need of something comforting yet but lusicious, decadent, warm...

Aww it will be ok. hug If I could I would bring you fudge cake with a white chocolate creme and strawberrys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:22 pm

There's always room for garlic potatoes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: