TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+26
deadcoldgothgirl
BadArt23
Apocalypse
angelofthenight
Alenuska
Emmature
PorcelainPirate
Spooky
Synth
WrappedinReflection
Eyvind
TheDarkHippie
albinasamara
endless dark
Lolita Rose
Nightmistress
RedAngel
SPF
JJ_Decay
ravengrim
helen damnation
La Diva Carlotta
MoonRaven
Vampira132
cynfullov
GothicScrybe
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 Evil10
More Numbers : 7385884
Registration date : 2009-02-09

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Trudging through Angel Exiled... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7748146
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:50 pm

Waiting for my floor to dry so I can put the mats back.
Gonna change out of my pj's blush
Waiting for Michael to come back from his bike ride. He said he would be 15 minutes but it's been almost an hour. He stayed home from work because he was feeling sick. I heard him yesterday Neutral Poor guy never gets sick. So i'm kinda worried. But I'll bet he;s having too much fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Thinking of publishing some books on Cafe Press. Just a thought. Looking it over now. I closed my other shop on CP.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7654142
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Blah...working.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7713098
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:20 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Plotting a way to get rid of about 18 pounds of hamburger and about 35 hotdogs.

I've been thinking about that. You can freeze some of that hamburger. Make a few into patties and divide up into batches some of it to use for chili, taco filling, spaghetti sauce, meat loaf, meat balls and ect. ( many more)

Look on the paks of the hot dogs. Thoses might be good for a long time. I'm not sure about freezing hot dogs. Some I think do well and others meh

So you know, you still could keep it. Unless you were gonna give some away to somebody you know that needs it.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7742429

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:50 pm

Looking at a useful link that Ravengrim sent me while watching the simpsons and talking to my BF heart
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:50 pm

The roadblock that is Angel Exiled is starting to loosen some, so I'm still working along...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:32 pm

cynfullov wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:
Plotting a way to get rid of about 18 pounds of hamburger and about 35 hotdogs.

I've been thinking about that. You can freeze some of that hamburger. Make a few into patties and divide up into batches some of it to use for chili, taco filling, spaghetti sauce, meat loaf, meat balls and ect. ( many more)

Look on the paks of the hot dogs. Thoses might be good for a long time. I'm not sure about freezing hot dogs. Some I think do well and others meh

So you know, you still could keep it. Unless you were gonna give some away to somebody you know that needs it.

Yeah. I've froze all the hamburger. I'm trying to set it up so that we can have a bit of a hotdog feed at work tomorrow.

As for the hamburger buns.... they're not the best anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7648478

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:53 pm

Surfing the internet and watching the NCIS marathon. grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:49 pm

I just assembled my dress form's stand (Jesus Friggin' Christ that was a pain in the a$$) and throwing out all the wrapping and crap that came with it. I'm just catching up with some email and other sites for a little bit. Then I'm going to fatten up my dressform. They screwed up by making me a Misses 14 dress form instead of a Plus size 14, so they sent extra padding to make up for it. This actually works out in my favor because I've been losing some weight....and I didn't want to wait another 2 weeks for them to make me a new one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7415659
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:56 pm

kinda ticked off that I missed Gosht Hunters tonight...but surfing the web and chatting to some friends instead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:12 am

Trying to shake off a headache.
Have to make the lunches. Again I'm snack-less. I guess I'm gonna have to settle for some soy milk to settle my hungry tummy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:06 am

Waking up. Debating on downloading some rendering and game-programming applications.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7713098
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:44 am

MoonRaven wrote:
Have to make the lunches. Again I'm snack-less. I guess I'm gonna have to settle for some soy milk to settle my hungry tummy.

(((Oh just sittin' here thinking.. "Hungry tummy" )))

" Little lunchie fer you.." idea "Little lunchie fer me.."

Not that I would ever want anyone going to the trouble to make a'lunch for me, but I would feel so horrible if you had and I knew or even thought you were hungry.

Last edited by cynfullov on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:55 am

Updating my messageboard, getting ready to work more on Angel Exiled and smoking an imaginary clove cigarette. grin

Why don't I smoke a real one you ask? Because I'm allergic t cig smoke, but have always wanted to smoke clove cigarettes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Opening the coded bits of my game and reading what actually comes up in english. It's amazing all the little bits that you don't always see in the game.
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:06 pm

Goofing off when I should be writing.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 25883sk
More Numbers : 7482113
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Avoiding the frame restoration project... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:40 pm

cynfullov wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

(((Oh just sittin' here thinking.. "Hungry tummy" )))

" Little lunchie fer you.." idea "Little lunchie fer me.."

Not that I would ever want anyone going to the trouble to make a'lunch for me, but I would feel so horrible if you had and I knew or even thought you were hungry.

haha That's alright Cyn.
I ended finding a half eaten bag of pretzels grin

I'm being lazy right now. I have a bunch of white clothes that my mom told me to fold. Yes told me.
I hate folding small articles of clothing. So tedious.
But Michael is treating me to a meal later. And I have to pick up a 'Lug' bag that I ordered form the Art Gallery a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Plodding through Angel Exiled. Though I don't believe in "drafts" so to speak, this is definitely a draft. It needs work, but when it's done it will be available in Kindle, e-book and paperback, so I am making it worth it.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:19 pm

Feeling like this --> faint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Trying to categorize and sort all the Omikron stuff I've collected the past two days.

I want to find a (legal) way for me to "remake" the game. It was/is a good game for the time it was released, but I want to bring it into the new generation. Plus fix a few flaws I've found in the original.

Oh, and add the Nagahtaneh area back in with it's museum and the stealing of the jewel and the break in to Khonsu HQ and all that. I wonder why they left it out? Time/money constraints, or lack of action in that area?

I've found the dialogue and bits of info on the area from the back files on the game itself....

...lol. And if any of you know what I'm talking about, I'd be surprised. If any it would be Ginger_Snaps.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Not much. I'm caught up with my reports, and finshed all the test scoring for today. Hm...there's gotta be something I can do around here.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7746841

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Getting some last bits and pieces sorted out for Charlotte's 6th Birthday on Sunday - she's going to be soooooooooo happy heart
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Regrouting the bathroom tiles. faint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: